“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Coming Out of the Dark Ages…


So after all my complaining about my sad out-of-date phone, my husband finally got me an iphone!!  I feel like I've stepped out of the dark ages. I am so amazed by all the things the Iphone and do!  For instance I no longer have to waste time printing and memorizing maps when going somewhere...I can just plug in my handy little Iphone and, voila, it tells me were to go!  Not to mention I no longer have to carry around an ipod and a phone (told you my old phone was really out of date)!
So I guess I am getting rather attached to my new phone...however, I promise to work on not being on it all the time!!! 


Now I just can’t wait to get my beautiful green reptile case I ordered!


No comments:

Post a Comment