“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Swept Away by Valentino

 I am loving Valentino's Spring 2012 Campaign! The photos are lovely and so feminine!


Wow...that red dress is gorgeous! And I love the shorter dress for a feminine day frock.


 I love the dress on the left. These dresses give the feel of a past era full of feminine grace.

 The billowy sleeves on this dress are beautiful! I feel like I've been swept away...

 I believe I will attempt the wrapped braid this spring...it has a nice fresh feel to it.

I hope you love these lovely gowns and whimsical campaign as much as I did!
Oh Spring, please come soon!
~ Elle

3 comments:

  1. Breathtaking!
    I love all the dresses to- very feminine and a little 'period' too. So modest, how I wish all ladies dressed. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh I love these styles! I didn't know Valentino did such fun photoshoots! :)

    Check out my blog if you get a moment...
    http://munchtalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete