“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hues of Happiness

I have to admit...this post is to inspire me as much (if not more) as it is to inspire you!  I need a little "pick me up" and nothing does that better than sunny yellow hues!


 There is something about yellow that just warms my spirit and my day!





 You know if I didn't already have plans for my future nursery to be champagne gold and dusty blue, I think I would do it in yellow like the picture above!  I'm going to let you in on a little secret...Every once in a blue moon I am tempted to buy the most adorable baby girl clothes...and they are always in this shade of yellow!

Love this table setting!

 Great centerpiece idea!

 The perfect outdoor dining oasis!

 Oh, and what I would give to end my day right here in this hammock...with Justin by my side. *sighs* 

See...all this yellow and I'm already feeling happier! How about you?

~ Elle

(photos via pinterest)

4 comments:

  1. Yellow is always so cheerful! I love the hammock. That would be so perfect in summer!

    Have a lovely day, Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the nursery!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY PICS:) I really adore blog and will happily follow.
    If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I dont see twitter or facebook to follow you by??? thats a shame:)

    ReplyDelete