“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Style Me Spring!

I don't know about you, but I am ready for Spring! 
Here in Texas, spring comes early, and it is right around the corner if not happening now!
I thought I would show you a few of the Spring 2013 looks that are catching my eye:


Chad Ralph Rucci - Spring 2013

Isabel Marant - Spring 2013

Issa - Spring 2013 Ready to Wear

J. Mendel - Spring 2013 Ready to Wear 
 
 Monique Lhuillier - Spring 2013

Nicholas K - Spring 2013

And then you have Oscar de la Renta, who I could in no way choose just one favorite!



 I am so in love with this Oscar de la Renta look!

There seems to be a lot of couture ruffles, boxy oversize cuts, sheer fabric, alpha females, and eastern influence going on this Spring.  As you can see I am more into the feminine silhouettes and colors.  I have a hard time when fashion goes in an edgy, hard, or futuristic path because it is not my personal style at all.  I definitely cling to a more earthy, whimsical influence.
What are you gravitating to for the upcoming Spring?

~ Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment