“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Trends: Bracelets Galore

So what do you think of the stacked bracelet trend? Do you love it or hate it? Do you feel like less is more, or more is a must?  I'll admit I wasn't in love with that much on one wrist in the beginning, but it is growing on me. I used to wear tons of bracelets and rings when I was younger and got tired of them so I quit wearing them altogether...now I'm kind of wanting to pile them back on!
Do you have any photos showing off your fabulous wrist candy? Would love to see!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the bracelet trend! I'm working on building up my bracelet collection so I can participate in this trend. I love all of these photos!

    ReplyDelete