“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Color Me Green!

So the verdict is in!  I am painting the kitchen cabinets white like I originally planned!  I needed the outside opinions to help me clear my head!  I think I had been staring at that wood so long I was starting to think it was pretty!  My head...and vision...have cleared now!  Those cabinets definitely give that kitchen a dated 70's look! 
(See Renovation Madness for photos of the outdated kitchen!)

Now that I've decided on the white cabinets my husband is going to redo the doors, and add new hardware to give them an updated look!  


If only I could choose the wall color! I never realized choosing a green would be so hard!  Here are some sample photos I am using as inspiration!





 

  My kitchen has a garden window that I plan on having a lovely potted herb garden sit.


Wish me luck as I pick out my green walls! Hopefully I will have the kitchen painted before the week ends!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! Love your blog, can't wait to read more!

    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete