“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Madness

Since summer has arrived I am have been running around like crazy!
For not having made many summer plans I don't seem to be home that much! 

What have my days consisted of...?

Hanging on the patio with my hubby, friends, and dogs...
 

Soaking up some sun with my girlfriends...

Had a Bollywood themed girl's night...

Agreed to be a counselor at a bible camp for varsity week....

While at camp we did archery...
 (This is not me...I did not look so glamorous.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of archery!)

...as well as rock climbing!


We also made lots of bracelets...

All-in-all it has been a fun and busy few weeks!

~ Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment