“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Simply Irresistible Gwen

I was super excited when I got my Instyle this month and saw Gwen Stefani on the cover! I have always loved her glamorous Old Hollywood look.  Her hair and makeup are stunning in this editorial! Take a look!





She tells Instyle she uses L'Oreal and does her roots as often as Marilyn Monroe did. (She seriously found out how often M.M. did hers!)

 I am in love with this sequined silk gown by Diane von Furstenberg!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, Gwen - she's truly a legend.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fantastic. She always looks great, she does a little bit of everything, singer, designer, wife, mom, superstar! She's always been in great shape and her fashion is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE her photoshoot and her fashion line!! I wish i could own all her shoes =)

    Great blog-

    jrdmdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete