“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wishful Musings: Louis Vuitton

I love the photo shoot for Louis Vuitton's Cruise 2012 catalogue taken by Mark Segal. The model is Arizona Muse and she looks so fresh and lovely in these photos! It makes me yearn even more for Spring!




 






 

 

 




 This last photo is my favorite! It is so carefree! It embodies how I feel about Springtime!

Enjoy!

~ Elle~




5 comments:

  1. After perusing these photos, I think I need a vacation and a new wardrobe to go along with me!
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so beautiful. Love the Parisian style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a great photo shoot! So classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning ad campaign! Wow! Have a lovely weekend, Elle.

    ReplyDelete