“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Girl's Night!


Well I was going to give you the 2nd half post of my fabulous weekend at the lake last week, but then I had a FABULOUS girl's night last night!
I can't wait to show you the pics of us being ridiculous! :)

Our Theme: Old Hollywood Glam Showgirls
The Movie: Gentleman Prefer Blondes
Location: My house
Scene Setup: A crazy group of girls that love to dress up, and make everything a theme!

Enjoy!

 I made Sparkling Nuvo Cosmos for all the girls! They are always a hit! 
(Sparkling Nuvo, Gran Marnier, & a splash of lime!)
 
We can't watch Marilyn without getting all dolled up...
 
 We wrote Marilyn quotes on mirrors with kisses to add to the theme!
 Check out all these beautiful dolled up ladies!


 

  (We had a moment of childhood fun hitting balloons in the air!)
 Teaching my chicas how to "booty tooch"! 
(If you watch America's Next Top Model you would know what I am talking about!)

We had so much fun!  There is never a dull moment with these girls!
 Ummm...we are ever so classy....!
The Three Amigas!

I hope you enjoyed a sneak peak into my girl's night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment