“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Red White and Blue

Today was the celebration of our independence, and I celebrated with family and friends with a backyard BBQ!  
I wish I had thought to take pictures, but I was pretty busy in the kitchen!  
I had tiki torches going to keep the bugs away and had fogged my patio early that morning!  The things you have to do to keep these Texas mosquitoes away! Pesky little things!
I made a fruit tray with red white and blue in an American flag design! Of course I didn't get a pick of that either! I also made blue and red star shaped ice cubes for the punch! 
I love themes!
The one thing I forgot to get were sparklers! I wanted so badly to have sparklers because we always did them as children!

Since I have no photos I took of today I thought I would share with you a few  
Red, White, & Blue
  photos from Pinterest.

Outfits:





  Things:


 What did you do to celebrate this year?  Hope your 4th of July was a memorable one!

~ Elle








No comments:

Post a Comment