“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fashion Flash: Vogue Germany

Thank goodness for the weekend!  It has been a long exhausting week of packing, working, prepping for a garage sale, and cleaning for my sis & her husband moving down! I'm feeling just a little brain dead today!  So I decided to share a simple post of beautiful photos from Vogue Germany's Dec 2011 editorial of Karlie Kloss.  I love these photos with their dreamy eastern vintage look!  
Enjoy!




Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Oh, and did I mention I'm finally getting my new house tomorrow!! (The sellers couldn't be out till then so we did a leaseback option...but it sucks owning a house and not being able to get into it yet!!)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining my blog beautiful lady! I know what you mean about the brain-dead feeling. I feel much the same today with the craziness of the season. You managed this lovely post in spite of it! Bravo!. That eye make-up is seriously gorgeous and makes me kinda want to overdo it on my make-up today. LOL.

    p.s. Do you ever do button swaps by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we both posted about the same model on the same day without knowing it! Love her and love this photo spread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, I say go for the dramatic makeup! It is making me want to overdo it too! I think I might go dark for a holiday party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the deep purples and blues in this spread, and the gorgeous dramatic makeup. Congrats on your new house!! Have fun decorating! (That must be the best part.)

    ReplyDelete