“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Goodbye Work, Hello Happy!

Yay, it's Friday again! I'm looking forward to another great weekend!
 So here are my fabulous weekend plans!

1. Pack more boxes for the move....  Ok, there is nothing fabulous about that part, but it has to be done. :(

2. Go see my wonderful esthetician for a Microdermabrasion facial!  Which I am so in need of after all this house buying stress!  It is amazing how relaxing a facial can be!  I LOVE the way my skin feels after these facials!  I have to try so hard not to touch it!

3. See Grease performed at the Miller Outdoor Theater with my girlfriends! You bring chairs, blankets, food, drinks and chill on this hill while singing along to the movie! Do you think I should dress the part?
 

4. And back to packing on Sunday...blah! Ok, so my weekend will only be HALF fabulous!

What are your plans once you say goodbye to work?


2 comments:

  1. i was so ready for the weekend
    until i found out i worked both Sat n Sun

    oh well :)
    i hope you have a better one


    cute blog sweetie!





    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    Have a great weekend!!

    follow me <3
    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

    ReplyDelete
  2. We celebrated my last day at Chevron with my mentor, Diana, and her hubby, Jack, at Feast with the Beasts at the Houston Zoo Friday night.

    Saturday was Justus' football game, then Jeremy and I went to see Taylor Swift. Man, that girl puts on an amazing show!

    Today, church, chillin' with the fam, then Paige and I are gonna catch "Dreamhouse" at the theatre tonight.

    Tomorrow, I start my new job!

    ReplyDelete