“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday

With Thanksgiving in a week I've been thinking about what I have to be thankful for. There is so much I take for granted.
I'm thankful that my husband is trying to be so helpful in this move by cleaning and doing whatever else he can! (I haven't asked him to do much packing...cause, frankly, I don't know what would end up in what box!) But he is helping out in so many other ways! It's so funny cause every time I tape up a box he is right there waiting to take it to the garage as soon as I finish labeling it! And if he didn't see me label it all I have to do is leave it in the door way and it is gone shortly! 

I could be sitting alone with no family on Thanksgiving day, but instead I get to spend Thanksgiving with my husband, two sisters, brother-in-law, along with others!
I'm thankful that I have a wonderful older sis who knows HOW to cook a turkey so that I don't have to! (Sorry, but raw turkeys gross me out! I still can't bring myself to cook one!)
I'm thankful that my younger sis and her husband are moving to Texas just in time to have Thanksgiving with us!

Now the only thing I'm sad about at the moment is that I wont get to decorate my table like one of these fabulous Thanksgiving tables!
via countryliving

I love this idea of using a leaf for a name tag!
 via countryliving

via hgtv.com

The pumpkins hanging on the branches is such a cute and easy idea!


 via thecottagechick.com

Love this leaf cutout idea! I wonder how hard it would be to try!
How do you plan on decorating your table? Do you go all out or just keep it simple?

2 comments:

  1. I like those pics, I like to decorate the table in my house so much !

    You're invited to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway !
    Follow Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ideas! I love the leaf name tags too. So cool and festive. My table is not nearly so big but I'd love to implement some of this stuff for the season. Thanks for sharing it!!!

    ReplyDelete