“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air

With the weather finally cooling down a 'bit'...and I mean bit...I am looking forward to chilling outside on my patio again! It makes me long for a backyard that I can turn into my personal oasis. Where I can escape life to take a nap or read a book.  Wouldn't you love to have a place like this to escape to? 


 
 

  



 


 

I'd be perfectly happy in any one of these beautiful outdoor escapes! 

1 comment:

  1. I loooooove these outdoor spaces! A good outdoor space is often underestimated. My favorites are pictures 7-11. But #7 really takes the cake for me. So secluded and comfy looking! Can I please go there now?! :)

    ReplyDelete