“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hubby & Me

So today I asked a friend if she would snap a couple of photos of my husband and me to use for a couple of different things. We need a church directory pic, a christmas card pic, and anniversary pics! So I thought I would share a few of the pics with you!

This is about the closest thing I can get to a smile with my husband!
I think I am going to use this pic for our church directory.
 I just touched up my hair yesterday with a different shade of red. I am liking the results, but what do you think? It definitely doesn't look this red inside.
 I loved this one if only Justin wasn't scowling so much! In his defense the sun was directly in our eyes!
 Finally! He smiles! But now I am hunched over laughing at whatever he said! Can't win!

I just bought that dress from TJ Maxx. Isn't the color gorgeous!? The shoes I bought awhile ago from Ross.  Hey, I'm all about discount shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I actually love the last with with you both smiling. You don't look hunched over you look relaxed and happy! Gorgeous photos!!

    P.S. I'm sooo going to borrow that dress! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures!! I love the color blue on you - you are right it is gorgeous!! I also love, love your hair color! Wish that I could pull it off... And totally agree with Jennifer above that the best pic is def the last one! Thanks for sharing girl! xox

    ReplyDelete